xvnujqznn6
學員

積分 0
帖子 1
註冊 2016-11-23
用戶註冊天數 2703
用戶失蹤天數 2701
發表於 2016-11-24 17:39 
but without the same impact on your bones and joints,diamond turf shoes on sale, and when you land,hypervenom indoor soccer shoes,  When he saw I detoured to run towards him instead of away from him,white sneakers nike,00 Corgi mile.m. then I go running immediately when he gets back On the days he opts to sleep in then he's stuck either skipping Mass or taking all three kiddos along to 9 am services I've never been with them but I know the ordeal involves sitting in the "cry room" the entire time and trying to keep preschooler Daphne from hitting other kids Oh yeah and bribing them with promises of being able to light a candle afterward—and blowing it out of course Something tells me Jack has to squelch the twins' attempts to sing a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday" in the vestibuleWhen I'm not in marathon mode we settle into a third alternative: I head out at 7 but get back by 8:45 in time for him to dash to 9 am Mass Jack gets to sleep in and visit with his Maker on a weekly basis I realize my Sunday runs are an imposition and even though I don't practice anymore I'm Catholic enough to feel guilty about it I usually try to circumvent a confrontation about Sunday morning scheduling by discussing it in advance Still every few months Jack lets me know he doesn't like my eating up a chunk of time on what could otherwise be a lazy family morning Unlike a lot of moms I've talked to who remind their husbands their sanity is tied to their mileage I haven't yet vocalized that no one would be happy in the house if I skipped my run; by midday I'd be blowing my spout more often than Old Faithful I'm not sure he'd grasp the sanity-saving premise
Instead I take it upon myself to carry the load for the rest of the weekend I take the kids to the park or the science museum leaving Jack with what I consider the ultimate luxury: a quiet deserted house I make dinner both nights then I herd our three cats from PJs to toothbrushing book reading and lights outMost of the time I feel fortunate because other than church I don't have anything else to conflict with my weekend workouts Since we're not a two-jock household Jack and I don't need to juggle my runs with his bike rides or golf games The only sports Jack cares about are on TV and the kids can always join him in watching a Kansas City Chiefs game (or they can trash the house while he's intent on touchdowns and turnovers) But what does bug me about this arrangement is that often Jack doesn't seem appreciative enough of all the benefits that go with having a runner wife A wife who weighs the same after having three kids as she did when we first started dating (Actually a few pounds less) Or one with slender legs toned by countless miles and hill repeats And a sparky attitude fired up most days by conquering a run I know Jack is impressed by my running accomplishments—and the physique and temperament they have produced—but usually he's too blase to comment on them[In Other Words]"My husband is a builder so he gets plenty of exercise on the job He's my biggest supporter though and loves to cheer me on at races He's even volunteered at several of them" —AngieI have discovered one surefire running-related way to get his attention though Jack should say a prayer of thanks at church to the running skirt Because I want to stay um well groomed I get a bikini wax every so often especially during skirt season When I'm freshly waxed it just takes mere mention of that fact and Jack thinks having a runner for a wife is the greatest thing since well SportsCenter Maybe even betterThe Two-Jock House: If You Aren't Going to Run I WillBy Dimity McdowellMy husband likes to sweat Exercise is like a toy both our kids are yanking at; somebody can play with it now somebody has to wait to play with it later We don't have a secret formula for working out our athletic schedules We generally just alternate both with daily training and bigger goals These days for instance I have mornings on Monday Wednesday and Friday to do what I want and he has Tuesday and Thursday mornings I get three days because he has the potential for lunchtime workouts during his work week which I don't For weekends we generally talk on Friday about what we want to do For example I run Saturday morning home by 8:30 he rides at 9 home by 11; switch it up for SundaySame with races: We can't both be training for something epic at the same time Speaking from experience two physically fried mentally tapped parents don't translate to anything close to a healthy home environment So I take a turn training for a triathlon while he goes into maintenance mode then he signs up for a 50-mile mountain-bike ride and I dial it back Sometimes I feel a little shortcha

無頭像
sqkyotxrjf
禁止發言

積分 0
帖子 1
註冊 2016-11-23
用戶註冊天數 2702
用戶失蹤天數 2701
發表於 2016-11-24 17:59 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***