Board logo

標題: the latest air max [打印本頁]

作者: gonjsy4350    時間: 2017-4-4 19:28     標題: the latest air max

inspired by Michael Jordan’s visit to The Late Show With David Letterman fresh off his? A White midsole and University Blue Nike Air branding finish things off,cool new nike basketball shoes. it was a tea house and not a beer station.
   we find a street restaurant nearby for a meal serving traditional Shan food and all the dishes we choose are tasty,Message        Subscribe Follow (21)        CommentTheresa and DaveCrannsterWe are world travellers who are living in Churchill Manitoba,solid black nikes, For nursing/nutrition students,nike black flights, poverty.) the language barrier was greatly felt this week and was definitely my biggest challenge It was very hard knowing that I have some capability to help these patients and yet be unable to perform thorough assessments or even ask them what the presenting problem is The health centre is currently almost exclusively students and even the med students from cities within Uganda do not speak the local languages There are just so many here The lack of supplies was also difficult for me to accept-we have been in “stockout” since Tuesday which means we are almost completely out of all medications There was many many patients that we had to send home without the medication Walking to our villagesto treat their illnesses Overall I learned so much from my experience in the health centre this week and got to see things that I have never seen before- many MANY malaria cases malnourished babies extreme hernias lots of skin infections and typhoid to name a few I loved OPD as I gained confidence in the clinical skills that I was able to perform- every assessment is so important here as almost all diagnoses are based on clinical observations rather than lab tests In the afternoons we work in collaboration with our teams from MUST and focus on our community projects This week our focus was mostly data gathering scanning and trying to identify priority challenges We walked the trek to our village and got to see how the locals live- it was amazing Many people live in huts made of mud and their walled are covered in religious postings and newspaper clippings There are goats cows and chickens all free-range They mostly get from place to place via trails rather than roads it felt a lot like being in a forest back home due to all the lush trees and bushes Every one was very welcoming and Locals invited us into their homes to discuss their views on the community’s health and their suggestions as to what we can help them with On a non-nursing note I am still getting used to the eating schedule here- we eat lunch around 1 PM and supper is usually around 8 PM I am a huge snacker and not having snacks means I often get very hangry by the time 5 PM rolls around I am still trying to adjust to the food here which has proven to be more difficult for me than I had anticipated I often dream about food at night-sorry Tanner I have already accepted the fact that when I get home I will binge eat for at least a week and that I may have to break out the turkey pants earlier than thanksgiving We have had two power outages since being here which is the reason that this blog is so late I don’t mind not having power except for it being difficult to charge our phones and wifi but we always seem to find someone with a generator who will let us charge our things &#x1F60A So many of the locals and Enjoying the view at Kingfisherin particular our fellow MUST colleagues have been so wonderful to us and have made this stay so much more enjoyable I always look forward to our meal times which we all share together- our cultural differences make for the most interesting conversations about relationships gender roles and sunscreen (they weren’t sure at first why we are always lubricating ourselves) Our first official weekend in Rugazi was a huge success On Saturday me and two other nurses took boda-bodas to Kingfisher Lodge about 6 km away It was like having an entire Mexican resort to just the 3 of us There were multiple pools overlooking the Queen Elizabeth Game Park (one of the places we will be doing a game drive on our safari-yay) westernized food and banana daiquiris Looking out at the park felt like we were looking at a backdrop that wasn’t actually real- one of those places that a picture will never do justice On Sunday all 18 of us went to an ecological campsite with a cave next to a crater lake We went inside a real cave and it had a waterfall inside So cool (and the waterfall also kept the bats away) The Inside the cavewhole campsite was beautiful and oh s

歡迎光臨 PAD Tutorial Class - 智龍迷城補習社 (http://ptc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0