Board logo

標題: des baskets nike pour fille (title) [打印本頁]

作者: qgoiia0292    時間: 2017-3-16 02:43     標題: des baskets nike pour fille (title)

If Yeezy Season 3 and French Montana is any indicator of what to expect,cr?ation de chaussures, but those moves were highly praised at the time.Aside from the upcoming Shanghai iteration
via: AMAC Customs Author’s Take
Believe it or not I haven’t listened to the album yet.Many times we buy certain shoes over and over again because there’s an emotional attachment or personal significance behind the shoe It can be the first pair that you ever bought with your own money the pair that you got engagedin or maybe the pair that you wore during that memorable sporting event that you attended To me the Air Jordan 17 black/metallic silver holds a special place in my heart because it’s the first pair of shoes that I bought with my own money when I was in middle school Most of the time this shoe is priceless in the sense thatyou can’t put monetaryvalue on a moment in your life that can’t be described with words 2Exclusivity Who doesn’t like having a pair of sneakers that not many people own This is why samples cost so much money; because nobody has them The more limited or exclusive a sneaker is the higher chances that it will be expensive The Undefeated x Air Jordan 4 is a perfect example of that I don’t hear many people saying that theylove the combination of olive green and orange very much but when you slap it on an Air Jordan 4 collaboration and makeless than 80 pairs you’re gonna see people wanting to pay ridiculous prices fora shoe like this 3History There are some shoes that changed the history of the sneaker culture FOREVER When I think of a sneaker that has so much historical significance the Air Jordan 1 High “Chicago” automatically comes to mind You can argue thatthis shoe (and the Air Jordan 1 in general) is the reason that a sneaker culture even exists today Many people (including myself) feel the need to have certain shoes with so much history behind them in their collection Good luck to those of you hoping to grab a pair tomorrow 4Comfort The older one gets the more and more you focus on buying sneakers that are actually comfortable Let’s be honest here for a second Air Jordan retros are beautiful but they’re not the most comfortable shoes in the world When I think of comfort I think certain shoeslike the adidas Pure Boost Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka or the Nike Air Huarache Shoes like this may not look as nice as a pair of retros but your feet will definitely thank you for wearing them It also doesn’t hurt that they’re not as expensive as retros either 5Affordable Any time I see a shoe that I like (not love) and it costs less than $100 I try to convince myself not tobuy it The Nike Roshe Run is one of those shoes for me It’s lightweight stylish and affordable ($70) I kept buying pair after pairand somehow I now have 12 Roshe Runs Oops It’s just so hard to pass up on a nice pair of shoes that don’t cost an arm and a leg Can you blame me 6Colorway Have you ever bought a pair of kicks just because it’s red Yeah me too I’m a big Toronto Raptors and LA Dodgers fan so those team colors play a pretty big part in deciding which colorway of sneakers I buy I own lots of Raptors and Dodger hats so something I like to do is match up my sneakers with my hats As a result m

歡迎光臨 PAD Tutorial Class - 智龍迷城補習社 (http://ptc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0