Board logo

標題: airfox basse But he has a special talent [打印本頁]

作者: sh5859nfxs    時間: 2017-1-13 11:04     標題: airfox basse But he has a special talent

Also,gel lite 3,000 going to the winner. and a long veil. hours before the 2009 Grammy Awards.A. there's a volcano it's going to happen it's going to happen it's true and bubbling up underneath us There you are throwback Thursday first time she was on "Access Hollywood" in 1987 Is that right Wow At the tar pits I believe There was a loot of screaming Yes There was a ton of ash and all this you know blowing fans and everything we were like screaming every line and we had to loop the entire movie You were up all night I was up all night And we were up with you Many many nights There the whole night happening in the middle of los Angeles Oh Look look I look really thrilled What was the -- you broke through film in 1993 Don't say -- Donny -- Don't don't Sorry You're 27 what I thought you were going to say you're almost 28 Do you remember the break when it started happening for you in this phase You know well it's funny and there's so many interviews I told you everything about my life No Perfect I began at donny brasco That's when you broke in Well what a cool thing I'd love to say sure that was my first movie All these guys that you worked with the best So lucky You know what's funny I started with Jessica Lang incredible but I was going to be in design school and they offered me a job with Jessica and like I mean how could I possibly not be a part of that I don't care how bad I am I'll stare at her all day and I did Looking at the journey you've had I look at I mean you've been real transformation right You have been through everything and you're still top of your game great show and I mean it's hard to do right Is there a time you thought man I'm not going to make it to the next gig Well for sure everyone in the business thinks oh my goodness as soon as one is over can I do the next one I have to say I woke up this morning going what I'm still doing something -- I'm getting opportunities I couldn't believe it I couldn't wait to do this you know I love it I love the show I love coming on it You've been such an incredibly you know generous interview to me and -- Thank you And kit too so lovely but to be able to do this to be able to the in an opportunity in my life where I'm still asked to do something else stretch myself in another direction I'm lucky Yes to answer your question directly there's some times where I thought I don't know if anybody's going to give me another chance or that I have the strength to get to the other side of what I'm going through Flipping through your book last night "Call me crazy" and I thought you know amazing ma amazing -- 31 or 32 when you wrote that book Yes Sharing your childhood I had my son at 31 and I had to write the book before I was pregnant Did writing that book and sharing your childhood which was difficult you know allow you to be the person you are today Well I think partly I mean along the journey there was nothing in life to guide me I had a traumatic childhood faced things along the way and in writing the book I knew it would be in my understanding putting down and organizing what happened and saying you know this is one of the things I spoke of earlierment once I confront something it goes away and I never have to deal with it again What I learned about in writing the book it does not go away but it's a part of me I understand and it becomes something that I can be proud of that I've overcome rather than like that's back there I forgot what happened to me as a kid A lot of trauma happened to me as a kid and now I can say well I wrote the book so other people understand if they tell their story there's healing on the other side I'm grateful I'm a representative of that Most of this is abuse right young with -- from your father emotional and physical but was there -- was there therapy along the way writing the book Was that like part of it for you or was writing the book lethargic enough I did therapy before writing the book for sure I knew -- I will say this in the nicest way First day after I graduated high school I went and was hire to be on a soap opera in "Another world" and I did not know I was Marley yet that was going to be a surprise but Vicki was a girl who ended up in Vegas losing millions of dollars had to call her father for help I couldn't believe I was in this bat tub talking to my dad on a fancy phone and my dad I did not meet kale brown on the other side of the studio floor and we talked through the phone and talked through the phone and talked through the phone and he calmed me down and calmed me down on my first day and at the end of the day he came over to me and he put his arms around me He said you must have had a messed up life because we get along great Really My life my friendships helped me through everything He was the man who said first maybe you want to go through therapy because you've been through a lot but that's where we get to celebrate and mo

歡迎光臨 PAD Tutorial Class - 智龍迷城補習社 (http://ptc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0