Board logo

標題: rebel hogan donna For running [打印本頁]

作者: nujkvt6708    時間: 2017-1-7 12:12     標題: rebel hogan donna For running

individualized therapy,come vestirsi con le timberland, calories burned solely through exercise above and beyond what we would have used anyway (We all burn a certain number of calories even at rest) Here are some simple equations to calculate and compare total calories burned per mile versus net:For running (5 mph and higher): Total calories burned per mile = 75 x body weight (in pounds); net calories burned per mile = 63 x weight For walking (3 to 4 mph): Total calories burned per mile = 53 x body weight; net calories burned per mile = 30 x weight Q: Is treadmill running easier than running at the same speed outdoorsA: Treadmill running may feel more taxing but physiologically it’s actually a bit easier than running outdoors In his book Treadmill Training for Runners Rick Morris explains “Running on the treadmill you don’t have to overcome the effects of wind resistance and you also have that assistance of a moving belt doing part of the work for you” To more closely simulate road running set your treadmill’s incline at one or two percent Q: Can I train on a treadmill for a road raceA: You can train for a road race mostly on a treadmill says Jenny Hadfield [4] coauthor of Running for Mortals and Marathoning for Mortals and a runnersworldcom columnist But you’ll have to make a few tweaks For starters be sure to increase the incline and run “hills” on the treadmill once or twice a week And because treadmill belts offer a relatively soft landing take steps to prepare your body for racing on asphalt: Should I wear different shoes on the treadmillA: “Most runners wear the same shoes whether running inside or out” says Runner’s World shoes and gear editor Jeff Dengate [5] If anything Dengate says treadmill runners might opt for a lighter pair of shoes that offers less cushioning because the treadmill’s running surface is softer than most outdoor surfaces That said if you wear a shoe with any motion-control features choose something similar for the treadmill to be sure you have the proper supportQ: Are treadmills “easier” on your body than running outdoorsA: In general running on a treadmill is less stressful on the body than running outdoors John Post the medical director for TrainingBible Coaching explains that the treadmill absorbs a significant amount of impact sparing your body On the other hand he says “The downside is that it doesn’t condition the shock-absorbing musculature of the lower extremities like road running does” Result: Over the long term heavy treadmill use may actually leave you more prone to injuries like stress fracturesQ: Why do treadmills use “mph” when runners prefer minutes per mileA: Most treadmills offer both readings of miles per hour and minutes per mile Manufacturers include mph because beginners or casual treadmill users may not be familiar with the concept of minutes per mile which is the measure preferred by experienced runners If you’re stuck on an old treadmill that offers only mph converting to minutes per mile just requires some math Here is a cheat sheet:Miles per Hour Minutes per Mile50 12:0060 10:0070 8:3480 7:3090 6:40100 6:00110 5:27120 5:00Q: Am I better off running faster with no incline or slower with a steeper inclineA: You must do both for balanced fitness says Morris The slower uphill workouts build strength and power while the faster flat workouts build stamina endurance and foot speed Adjust both speed and incline during your workout and you can better simulate the changing terrain of a road run Q: What’s the difference between a $1000 treadmill and a $3000 oneA: Pricier treadmills are built with stronger frames and motors that can endure long-term use says Morris For a quality treadmill with a smooth ride look to spend about $1000 to $3000 Machines that cost less than a grand often can’t handle long-term use and those north of $3000 are technological overkill for most runners
Privacy Policy. 5k and 10k Race for Education starts in Old Lymes Sound View Beach and winds through the towns picturesque natural vistas.
  and 3rd place male and female finishers running isnt particularly encouraged in my family and older runners are somewhat frowned on I self diagnosed my anemia and started taking iron and vit c which i have done at times throughout my life.on('click',moncler junior, Hario's chimney-less factories do not emit smoke or dust pollution. With a double walled glass exterior,scarpe firmate a poco prezzo, Her triathlon career culminated in a win at the 2004 Ironman Wisconsin,giubbino uomo peuterey, wearing a prototype of the first-ever running skirt – a skirt that would l

歡迎光臨 PAD Tutorial Class - 智龍迷城補習社 (http://ptc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0