Board logo

標題: cheap adidas shoes for girls 26 [打印本頁]

作者: ylvdssiw01    時間: 2016-11-28 06:37     標題: cheap adidas shoes for girls 26

jumping jacks,adidas bench jacket.
   Rock forward and back. to 8:00 a.m. Please call us toll-free at 888-891-8900,nylon adidas jacket, If you can't find your packing slip,adidas suits for cheap,D. director of the Center for Sport and Performance Psychology at Minnesota State University Mentally strong runners don't go there They use their thoughts and their training to feed a belief in themselves This became my goal Focal Points
In order for mental training to be effective it must be individual so my next task was to set personal process goals and determine a focus tool Process goals are the specific physical and mental steps that lead to a performance goal like setting a PR or finishing a race without walking They should be measurable and address your weaknesses: Practice five minutes of visualization daily (if you struggle seeing yourself succeed); do weekly fast-finish runs (if you slow in the final miles of a race); follow a training program (if you tend to skip workouts) I already did fast-finish workouts but I sometimes cut them short or let myself slow—same as I'd done in my marathons "Yes" Hebert said "That's it Your physical training is your mental training" This is a key tenet in sports psychology What you do in training you will do on race day So sticking to my mileage and pacesbecame a process goal Hebert added a second: Score my workouts (8 out of 10 for completing eight miles of a 10-mile run) Most sports psychologists employ some form of record keeping Beecham's athletes mark workouts as wins or losses The process strips a single workout of power showing you that you can have a lousy run (a "loss") and still have a strong training week (filled with "wins") Next was selecting a focus tool—a word phrase or action that mutes destructive chatter and keeps you in the moment "Some people thrive off discomfort thinking I'm tough; I can push through this" Hebert says "Others benefit from competition—visualizing reeling in runners helps them put pain aside You have to learn what works for you" This can take time One of Hebert's runners started listening to her breathing only to realize the sound of heaving lungs intensified her anxiety Reflect on what calms motivates or engages you and start there Hebert suggests Craving silence I opted to focus on my footfalls and elbows The first time I used my tools—during a 10-miler when I felt tired and grumpy—the sluggishness lifted At the track I listened to my feet and concentrated on swinging my elbows smoothly when the burn of 800s got to be too much (or I thought it was too much Semantics are important It's not splitting hairs the psychologists say it's changing what you believe) Day after day workout after workout every time I caught myself dwelling on fatigue or launching into a conversation on why I should turn around I instead concentrated on my feet and elbows I held pace Even blew past a split or two Here's what surprised me: Hardwiring the mind is as formulaic as anything else If you take action results follow Do speedwork; get faster Eat less; lose weight Stop negative thinking; punch through pain Unexpected things began to happen My motivation skyrocketed I trained better did drills more recovery runs core work Hebert wasn't surprised Strong workouts breed confidence he'd said and conversely belief in your ability can produce strong workouts I quickly came to love mental training All the positivity—or at least the lack of negativity—proved seductive and I hungered for it I started using form cues on every run Awareness built One morning while ruminating on all I'd rather do than run I pictured the golden mountains I'd see on the trail By the time I was out the door I felt like running Critical Thinking
Still I couldn't shake my preoccupation with time Six weeks into my training I worried that a string of 8:08 miles wouldn't add up to my goal time (I needed to run 8s) "You don't control if you run 3:30" Hebert said on our check-in call This statement came as a shock and delivered a bit of panic "You only control the steps that improve your chances of hitting that time from how well you train to whether you take in fluids on race day" "In a race what do you think when you hit 7:45" Hebert asked "I worry that I will die" "8:15" "I doubt I'll reach my goal" "Notice they're both negative" Ah "Why not look at numbers as feedback" he said "7:45—oh I'm on today I better pull back a bit 8:15—good Just a little more" Reframing is key When you seek to find the positive information becomes useful What did 8:08s tell me That marathon pace would require more effort This was good to know That night I went through my log marking each workout a win or loss—Beecham's scoring method "If you think every w

歡迎光臨 PAD Tutorial Class - 智龍迷城補習社 (http://ptc.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0